Created by experts with years of experience working for Greenpeace and MobLab, Hive Mind's Digital Campaigning Basics course covers core elements of a ‘people-powered’ campaign – a tool for mobilizing mass audiences to support activists causes. Based on real-life examples, you’ll also cover practical tools needed to create your own campaigns.
Who this course is for: anyone and everyone who is interested in learning the basics of digital campaigning. Whether you're an activist wanting to start your adventure with online campaigns, a trainer who is interested in exploring the topic or you just find it interesting this course is for you!
Key take-aways: Today, nearly everyone has tools for creating change in the world in the palm of their hands. In this course:
- You’ll learn how to recognize tools for making change in the world around you and how to use them effectively
- You’ll look at different types of digital tactics and learn how you can base your online campaigning around a solid theory of change
- You’ll find out how to organise and mobilise your audiences
- You’ll learn more about how to work effectively with allies and audiences
- You’ll draw inspiration from real-life examples of successful campaigns organized over the past few years.
Time Needed to Complete the Course: 1 h 15 min for the course and ca. 1 h for voluntary individual assignments
Join the course and start creating memorable and effective digital campaigns!