Who? Engagement Building & Communication
Nowadays, we all have access to tools to communicate what we care about, organize people around an important goal, and raise money for our activities. So we no longer need to wait for institutions to initiate and drive change. This course will guide you, step by step, through the process of designing your own “People-Powered Campaign”: a tool for mobilizing mass audiences to support activists' causes.
The course consists of 4 parts and a quiz, created by the renowned Greenpeace and MobLab Collective experts.
“Online Campaigning | Part 2” will enhance your understanding of what makes people take action. You will learn how you can map beliefs, needs or challenges of the audience. Thanks to this, you will design more engaging, effective and appealing campaigns.
In Part 2, you will learn:
- How to map out your allies and opponents using the spectrum of support
- How to mobilize the audience to take action
- How to engage the neutrals and transform the passives into your active supporters
- How to use the empathy map to create your support map
- How to use a “sensing” technique
- The basics of storytelling as a tool to shape meaningful campaigns.
Who is this course for?
- Activists who would like to enhance their digital impact and deepen supporters’ involvement
- Comms people who want to update their knowledge and skills and harness the new power to improve their audience’s engagement and collaboration
- Organizations aiming to rethink and redesign their campaigns in order to gain new supporters
- Everyone who is looking for more information on how to run their digital campaigns in a more participatory way
Time Needed to Complete the Course:
It takes ca. 45-60 minutes to complete one part of the course and ca. 2-3 hours for voluntary individual assignments
If you missed the first part of the course, no worries! Click on the link below to register:
Check out also next parts of the course: