With what result? Testing & Measuring
Nowadays, we all have access to tools to communicate what we care about, organize people around an important goal, and raise money for our activities. So we no longer need to wait for institutions to initiate and drive change. This course will guide you, step by step, through the process of designing your own “People-Powered Campaign”: a tool for mobilizing mass audiences to support activists' causes.
The course consists of 4 parts and a quiz, created by the renowned Greenpeace and MobLab Collective experts.
Our digital landscape is not fixed. New tools, or new ways of using these tools are constantly emerging. This part will help you craft your own plan on how to test and fine tune your campaign in order to achieve the best results. This is the last stretch of the planning process! You're now getting ready to launch your campaign and… scan for feedback and adapt!
In Part 4, you will learn:
- How to communicate and engage with your target audience,
- How to choose relevant tools and use multiple channels at the same time to achieve the greatest impact,
- Basic principles that can help you increase your audience on Facebook,
- How to approach testing of your campaign, why it is so important, and how you can collect data to run effective tests,
- How to use the A/B test to optimize campaign communications,
- What kind of metrics can help you measure different aspects of your campaign,
- What are the differences between vanity and impact stats,
- How to overcome the resistance to change in your organization using the Wheel of Change,
- How to evaluate your impact to properly re-design your strategy and amplify your impact even more.
Who is this course for?
- Activists who would like to enhance their digital impact and deepen supporters’ involvement
- Comms people who want to update their knowledge and skills and harness the new power to improve their audience’s engagement and collaboration
- Organizations aiming to rethink and redesign their campaigns in order to gain new supporters
- Everyone who is looking for more information on how to run their digital campaigns in a more participatory way
Time Needed to Complete the Course:
It takes ca. 45-60 minutes to complete one part of the course and ca. 2-3 hours for voluntary individual assignments
If you missed any of the previous parts, no worries! Click on the links below to register: