Have you had enough of yet another confused and ineffective online meeting? Now is the time to change that! In 2020, the global pandemic has not only affected our health, but has forever changed our culture; and in particular our work culture. As travels become restricted and offices go nearly extinct, our ability to work well, together and online has never been so critical. This workshop will allow you to experience and reflect on engaging online meetings, and provide you with easy-to-implement tips and tools, to make sure your meetings are both engaging and effective.
WHO IS IT FOR? Anyone who calls for, organizes, or facilitates online meetings or gatherings!
- How to “run the show”, from planning a great online meeting to implementation
- How to keep your meetings engaging for all types of humans
- Online collaboration is possible...here is how!
- Creating connections between team-mates online (yet, it is possible!)
- Navigating tricky situations (“culture” shock, technical woes, discomfort staring at your own face, and more)
HOW LONG WILL IT BE: the webinar will take 45 minutes with 15 minute Q&A round at the end.
WHO WILL LEAD IT?
Raphaelle is a facilitator, peacebuilder and multicultural educator. In 2012, she founded Safarni, an award winning educational nonprofit that designs and implements gamified, social cohesion programming. For her work, Raphaelle is an Ashoka Fellow, as well as a Lego Foundation ReImagine Learning Fellowship. Raphaelle has also worked in the field of peacebuilding with the UN (UNHCR, IOM, UNICEF), and holds an MA in Anthropology and Education from Columbia University.
See you there on Thursday, 29th of April at 13:00 (CET)! Don't forget to REGISTER!